Saturday 7 May 2016

THE ROYAL TREATMENT on MOTHER'S DAY

Hi I have been making some Mother's Day Cards over the last few weeks.
I thought this one was a little quirky & wanted to share.


I have used the Sizzix Pop n Cuts Die with the Multi Tier Insert 
this allowed me to layer the Sentiment & the Crown.


I have used other tags & embellishments from the Pink Paislee London Market Collection.
I think the papers are from Authentique


Very suitable for someone's Mother's Day.
Not mine though.

I spent the morning watching Soccer in the Rain, but my son scored a Mother's Day goal.
They equalized but didn't win but I am very proud of him.
These are my cheery flowers and chocolates from the day.


Happy Mother's Day to those with us still & those in our Cherished Memories.

Always Love You Mum  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment